- rVisa for remote workersrequired
- nTourist visanot required
- nBusiness visanot required
Visa is not required for a stay up to 180 days
Visa is not required for a stay up to 180 days
All travelers must present a negative COVID-19 PCR test result, recorded between 24 and 72 hours before arrival. You must fill an electronic Immigration and Customs form via Dominica’s online portal 24 hours before traveling. US travelers must take a rapid test upon arrival and expect further testing.
This visa is issued on arrival in Dominica and is valid from that date for up to 18 months.
Mandatory form before entering country. The form you will fill may be checked at the borders Dominica whether you have filled in this form or not, and If you haven’t filled in the form or made misleading statements, you may face legal and administrative sanctions. Furthermore, you might not be allowed to enter Dominica.
COVID-19 Test Result. Please provide a copy of a recently issued negative COVID-19 test result if taken.
Vaccination certificate if taken.
Visa application form. Fully completed, signed and notarized original application form.
Passport copy. A clear scan of the information page of your valid, signed passport.
Passport-type photograph. A digital passport-type photograph taken within the last 6 months. This may be taken using a cell phone against a white wall provided if it meets the standards of a passport-type photograph.
Valid Entry Visa. Only if you/your family member is a passport holder of a country where a visa is required for entry to Dominica
Police report. Original police report or Certificate of Good Conduct from the applicant's local police station. A police record must be obtained from all the jurisdictions in which you/your family member lived in the past five years.
Bank statement. A copy of the applicant's most recent monthly bank statement showing proof of sufficient funds. The statement must clearly show the applicant's name as the account holder, the balances of the accounts, and the date of the statement.
Employment letter. A copy of a letter from your employer on business letterhead, with contact details, purpose and duration of the trip and that you will be returning to your current job. If you are self-employed, please include a copy of your business license and tax return. If you are retired please submit proof of your retirement fund. If your income is not from a regular employment salary, then you must also provide a recent bank statement and certificate of good standing and/or credit report.
Health insurance. Health insurance valid in Dominica and covering you and all your family members.
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for
A visa is not required for this destination.
- Eligibility:You are at least 18 years old;You are of good character, without a criminal record;You are able and willing to make the required financial contribution;You can work remotely;You can expect to earn an income of US$50,000 or more over the next 12 months and/or have the means to support yourself, your spouse/partner, and their other family members accompanying you during your extended stay in Dominica
- As the main applicant, you may apply for your family members via the same application. Eligible family members include:your spouse or partner;your children or stepchildren under the age of 18 years;any other relative who is, by reason of age or any infirmity of body or mind, wholly dependent on you for his/her subsistence.
- Application process:You must submit your Visa Application Form online, pay Application Fee and provide all necessary documents (For documents not in English, a translated and certified copy is required.);Your application, the recommendation, and the JRCC Report is reviewed by the National Security and Home Affairs Department. Your application will be then approved or disapproved by the Minister for National Security and Home Affairs;If you are successful, you will receive an approval letter from the Permanent Secretary or the Tourism Authority;You will then be asked to pay the relevant Visa Fee online within 30 days (see below "Fees").
- Fees:Single Applicant: US$800;Family Application: US$1,200;One Business, Multiple Applicants: US$800 plus US$500 for each additional employee for a business applying for four or more employees.
Dominica Visa for remote workers fees for citizens of United States of America
|Type of visa||Validity|
Maximum validity refers to the period over which you are allowed to enter a given country. Validity of visa starts from the date of issuance of visa.
Processing times start on the next business day following submission and serve as indications of processing times under normal circumstances only.
|Embassy fee||Service fee||Tax||Total cost|
Maximum validity refers to the period over which you are allowed to enter a given country. Validity of visa starts from the date of issuance of visa.Up to 18 months
Processing times start on the next business day following submission and serve as indications of processing times under normal circumstances only.7-21 business days
- Check visa
Dominica COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Entry is openDominica is open for travel, and most domestic restrictions have been lifted. Borders and the Douglas Charles airport are now open for nationals and non-nationals arriving in Dominica.Prior to arrival requirementsValid passport. Valid national passport with at least 6 month remaining validity after the date of departure.Valid visa. Please see the instructions above if visa is needed and apply.Upon arrival restrictions😷Masks are required in public spaces and transport.
Find us near you
- Washington, DC
- San Francisco, CA
- Chicago, ILAddressVisaHQ.com Inc.Swift Passport Services
1 E. Erie St
Chicago, IL 60611