- rTourist visarequired
- rBusiness visarequired
Business visas can only be requested through the Bhutan Ministry of Foreign Affairs by the sponsoring organization in Bhutan. Once approved, a copy of the visa should be sent to the applicant to use for travel. On arrival in Bhutan, the traveler must present their passport, 2 photographs, and the fee of USD $20.00 to receive the original visa sticker.
Tourist visas can only be requested through licensed tour operators in Bhutan. Once approved, a copy of the visa should be sent to the applicant to use for travel. On arrival in Bhutan, the traveler must present their passport, 2 photographs, and the fee of USD $20.00 to receive the original visa sticker.
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for
A visa is not required for this destination.
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for Tourist visa
Additional steps you may take:
- Check the current validity of your passport and the availability of blank visa pages
- Contact the nearest embassy or consulate of Bhutan
Take advantage of our extensive embassy and consular database to find the nearest one. Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.
- Check visa
Bhutan COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Entry is closedBhutan's International flights are suspended and remains closed for travel, while domestic restrictions are mostly lifted. Foreign nationals need to apply for permission to enter Bhutan.Prior to arrival requirementsValid passport. Valid national passport with at least 6 month remaining validity after the date of departure.Valid visa. Please see the instructions above if visa is needed and apply.Negative COVID-19 test taken no more than 72 hours before departure.📝Health form is required for all arrivals. Travelers are required to complete their Health declaration form prior to arrival.Upon arrival restrictions🏠Quarantine is required. All travelers or returning Bhutanese nationals will be quarantined for 21 days upon arrival.😷Masks are required in public spaces and transport.Negative COVID-19 test upon arrival. Anyone entering Bhutan, meeting the definition of a “Suspected case“, will be subjected to COVID-19 test.
covered for up to 500
We take our job seriously. All passports that are submitted to VisaHQ for processing are covered for up to $500 against any loss or damage. If you choose FedEx when applying online, we will even cover your passport in transit to us and from us to you.
Find us near you
- Washington, DC
- San Francisco, CA
- Houston, TXAddressVisaHQ.com Inc.A1 Passport & Visa, LLC
2101 Crawford st
Houston, TX 77002
- Chicago, ILAddressVisaHQ.com Inc.Swift Passport Services
1 E. Erie St
Chicago, IL 60611