Walk-In applicants is currently not allowed as a precaution for Covid 19. Please call our Support line at +65 3159 0036 to book an appointment if you wish to hand over your documents in person.
- nTourist visanot required
Citizens of this county are eligible for a visa on arrival for a stay up to 30 days
During the pandemic, Abu Dhabi has suspended all visa services with the exception of their visa on arrival program at the airport. Therefore, any foreign citizen that is eligible for a visa on arrival is permitted to travel to Abu Dhabi at this time.
All travellers to Dubai must complete the quarantine undertaking form given to you on board if Dubai is your final destination. Hand this form to the Dubai Health Authority staff on arrival. For US passport holders, no advance visa arrangements are required to visit the UAE. Simply disembark your flight at Dubai International airport and proceed to immigration, where your passport will be stamped with a 30-day visit visa free of charge.
Passport copy. A clear scan of the information page of your valid, signed passport.
Passport-type photograph. Include a passport style photo, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a surcharge associated with this service.
Proof of status. A copy of immigration status in United States such as a resident card, work, or study permit.
Medical Certificate. International tourists must do a PCR test with a maximum validity of four days (96 hours) ahead of the date of departure. They will be required to show proof of not being infected with the virus on arrival at Dubai airports. If they cannot provide proof, they will undergo a PCR test at the airport.
Health insurance. Proof of international health insurance and specifically covering travel to United Arab Emirates is required. Applicants can get a free quote and purchase valid travel insurance from our affiliate.
Original passport. Signed passport with at least 6 months of remaining validity.
Passport-type photograph. Include 2passport style photos, with a white background, taken within the last 6 months. You may also choose to upload a photo to your order for us to print. There is a surcharge associated with this service.
State Department Letter. An ORIGINAL letter from the US Department of State addressed to "Embassy of United Arab Emirates, Washington D.C." explaining purpose of travel and dates of the trip. Letter must contain the applicant's name and the passport number.
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for
A visa is not required for this destination.
A visa is not required for this destination.
Sounds good! What else do I need to know while planning a trip to United Arab Emirates?
- First, check the current validity of your passport.
- Second, make sure your passport has blank Visa pages.
- Confirm if transit visa is required for any connections.
Check with your airline in case you have connecting flights overseas as part of your journey to United Arab Emirates. It may be the case that countries you pass through en route to your destination may require a separate transit visa. Please refer to visa requirements of the specific country
- This is focusing solely on the city of Abu Dhabi.Perform a PCR test, no longer than 96 hours prior to your departing flight. The test must be in either Arabic or English. Children under 12 are exempt.A few select nations also have the option of being tested on arrival if they cannot get a 96-hour PCR test in their own country. The list is currently very small, but consists of the following countries: Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Bahrain, Oman, UK, Germany.Download the DXB Smart App on your phone .The government of UAE has said that all travelers and tourists into Dubai MUST have travel health insurance.Any traveler coming from a country on the green list will not have to fulfill the quarantine requirements and will only be subject to the testing requirements. Currently, the green list of countries includes: Australia, Brunei, China, Greece, Greenland, Hong Kong, Malaysia, Mauritius, New Zealand, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Taiwan, Tajikistan, Thailand, Uzbekistan, Vietnam.Most countries not included on the green list can still travel to Abu Dhabi, as long as they qualify for a visa on arrival and they agree to fulfill a quarantine requirement of 10 days.
- Testing Requirements for Abu Dhabi.Pre-Flight. In order to board your flight for Abu Dhabi, all passengers must perform a PCR test no longer than 96 hours before departure and show proof of the negative results. Passengers coming from the UK will only have a 72-hour window.Test on Arrival. All passengers will also be given a PCR test upon arrival. Even if you are traveling from a country on the ‘green’ list, you must isolate until test results become available, usually 12-24 hours.Test on Day 6 and Day 12 for Green Countries. Travelers who are coming from ‘green’ list countries and therefore exempt from the 10-day quarantine must also take a PCR test on day 6 and day 12 of their trip.Test on Day 8 for Quarantine Countries. Travelers who are coming from countries NOT included on the ‘green’ list, and who are required to quarantine for 10 days, must take a PCR test on day 8 of their trip in order to be released from quarantine on day 10 and have the wristband removed.Passengers under 12 years of age are exempt from testing.
- All visitors into Abu Dhabi will need to download the Alhosn contact tracing app and use it for the duration of their stay.
- Check visa
United Arab Emirates COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Entry is openUAE has opened its borders for visitors to Dubai from most countries, with health measures in place. domestically, most restrictions have been lifted.Prior to arrival requirementsValid passport. Valid national passport with at least 6 month remaining validity after the date of departure.Valid visa. Please see the instructions above if visa is needed and apply.Negative COVID-19 test required for travelers from high-risk countries. Test should be taken no more than 72 hours before departure and present the certificate at check-in.
covered for up to 500
We take our job seriously. All passports that are submitted to VisaHQ for processing are covered for up to $500 against any loss or damage. If you choose FedEx when applying online, we will even cover your passport in transit to us and from us to you.
Find us near you
- Washington, DCAddress for DeliveriesVisaHQ.com Inc.655 15th St NW
Washington, DC 20005Address for walk-in (NOT to be used for shipping)1450 G Street NW
Washington, DC 20005Working HoursFor calls: Mo-Fr, 8:30 am - 8:30 pm ET
For calls: Mo-Fr, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm ET
- San Francisco, CA
- Houston, TXAddressVisaHQ.com Inc.A1 Passport & Visa, LLC
2101 Crawford st
Houston, TX 77002
- Chicago, ILAddressVisaHQ.com Inc.Swift Passport Services
1 E. Erie St
Chicago, IL 60611