Walk-In applicants is currently not allowed as a precaution for Covid 19. Please call our Support line at +65 3159 0036 to book an appointment if you wish to hand over your documents in person.
- rTourist visarequired
- rBusiness visarequired
At this time, VisaHQ.com cannot assist in obtaining a visa to Korea (Democratic People's Republic of).
At this time, VisaHQ.com cannot assist in obtaining a visa to Korea (Democratic People's Republic of). Independent travel to Korea (Democratic People's Republic of) is not permitted. All travelers must book a packaged tour through a specially licensed travel agency, which will arrange for a visa to be approved by the North Korean Foreign Ministry.
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for
A visa is not required for this destination.
Unfortunately, at this time VisaHQ does not provide service for Tourist visa
Additional steps you may take:
- Check the current validity of your passport and the availability of blank visa pages
- Contact the nearest embassy or consulate of North Korea
Take advantage of our extensive embassy and consular database to find the nearest one. Upon contacting the embassy confirm the required documents, the time it takes to process the visa and whether the consulate accepts applications by mail.
- Check visa
North Korea COVID-19 travel restrictions
- Entry is closedPassengers traveling as tourists are not allowed to enter. This does not apply to nationals and residents of Korea (Dem. People's Rep.) and passengers with a diplomatic, consular, official, service or special passport.Prior to arrival requirementsValid passport. Valid national passport with at least 6 month remaining validity after the date of departure.Valid visa. Please see the instructions above if visa is needed and apply.Negative COVID-19 test: Travelers returning from North Korea must present a negative RT-PCR (NAAT) or Antigen (quick-test) test taken 72 hours before departure.Upon arrival restrictions🏠Quarantine Passengers traveling on business or duty must spend 14 days in quarantine upon arrival. All entries into DPRK are subject to quarantine measures of 30 days in a government designated facility.😷Masks are required in public spaces and transport.
covered for up to 500
We take our job seriously. All passports that are submitted to VisaHQ for processing are covered for up to $500 against any loss or damage. If you choose FedEx when applying online, we will even cover your passport in transit to us and from us to you.
Find us near you
- Washington, DCAddress for DeliveriesVisaHQ.com Inc.655 15th St NW
Washington, DC 20005Address for walk-in (NOT to be used for shipping)1450 G Street NW
Washington, DC 20005Working HoursFor calls: Mo-Fr, 8:30 am - 8:30 pm ET
For calls: Mo-Fr, 8:30 am - 5:30 pm ET
- San Francisco, CA
- Houston, TXAddressVisaHQ.com Inc.A1 Passport & Visa, LLC
2101 Crawford st
Houston, TX 77002
- Chicago, ILAddressVisaHQ.com Inc.Swift Passport Services
1 E. Erie St
Chicago, IL 60611